As much as I preach now is the best time to climb after your dream, I’m human and understand sometimes now isn’t the best time.
- Maybe you don’t have the money
- Maybe you need to care for a sick relative
- Maybe your most significant relationship is in shambles
- Maybe your health is failing
- Maybe you don’t have enough experience
- Maybe you’re too old
- Maybe you’re too young
- Maybe your home burnt down
- Maybe you were assaulted
- Maybe you’re depressed
- Maybe you’re not welcome in a new country
- Maybe you have too many people dependent on your time and attention
Whatever your circumstance, persevere. Have patience. Because every dark night ends with a new beginning.
And if you aren’t able to overcome your circumstance, learn to live with it. Bring it into your story.